Auction, For Sale, Sold $1,880,000 SOLD - Auction, House, Residential
Potential-packed bungalow on Heffron Park
Set directly opposite the lush green expanse of Heffron Park, this freestanding double brick and tile bungalow is well maintained and presents a wonderful opportunity for transformation. Set on a level 449sqm approx. corner parcel of land, it offers scope to add a second storey (STCA). Exceptionally convenient, it’s just moments to Maroubra Junction shopping and dining, a host of local schools, cafes and bus transport, with Maroubra and Little Bay beaches within a short drive.
– Three bedrooms, main with bay windows
– Charming adjoining lounge and dining spaces
– Relaxed rear sunroom, large central kitchen
– Private sun-soaked grassed garden
– Original, yet well maintained bathroom, laundry with second w.c.
– Classic ornate cornices, original fretwork, picture rails
– Side street access to two lock up garages
– Close to Eastgardens and Southpoint Shopping Centre
Land size (approx.): 449 sqm
Outgoings (approx.): Council $1,782.40 p.a. / Water $187.07 pq
Auction: On-Site, Saturday 13th May, 2017 at 12.00 pm
Contact: Dani Chahine 0412 466 737 or 8347 2277 or Charlie Soussa 0451 050 939