Auction, For Sale, Sold - Auction, Semi-Detached
Character-filled semi, wonderful first house purchase
Set on a quiet street just a brief stroll from Maroubra Junction, this character-filled semi presents a perfect entry into the coveted Maroubra house market and an ideal environment for young families. Maroubra Junction Public School and the Lycee Condorcet are conveniently located at the end of the street. Immaculately presented and generously proportioned, the low-maintenance solid brick home is ideal to move in and enjoy or further enhance.
– Two generous bedrooms, the main with a large sunroom
– Spacious central lounge with original fireplace surrounds
– Solid timber gas kitchen, adjoining open-plan dining space
– Two pristine bathrooms, main with a bath, internal laundry
– Easy care garden with a carport & tandem parking, strata titled
– Freshly polished timber floorboards and high ceilings
Outgoings (approx.): Council $1,365.76 p.a. / Water $174.21 p.q.
Price guide $1,300,000 – $1,400,000
Auction: On-Site, Saturday 22nd October, 2016 at 11.00 am
Details: Dani Chahine 8347 2277 or 0412 466 737 or
Charlie Soussa 0451 050 939