For Sale, Sold - Apartment, Residential
FLOODED WITH NATURAL LIGHT IN AN ENVIABLE LOCATION
This beautiful 4th floor apartment sits peacefully and privately to the rear of sought-after ‘Chase View’ occupying a north-east corner position. Flooded with an abundance of natural light and leafy outlooks from every room, this apartment has been meticulously renovated to provide a superb entertainment and family environment. Spacious living and dining areas with full length glass open onto a covered wraparound terrace surrounded by park-like lawns and trees.
Main features include
– Two double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Second bedroom with additional built in study area
– Stunning entertainer’s kitchen with European appliances and stone bench tops
– Full-size bathroom with separate bathtub & shower
– Separate Internal laundry
– Secure undercover car space
– Well maintained security building, lift access and salt water swimming pool
The location offers tranquil living while central to just about everything, including Artarmon Public School, the recently upgraded Thomson Park, trains, shops and restaurants with easy access to the Gore Hill Freeway. This apartment ticks all the boxes, is rare to find and is not to be missed.
Area [approx.]: 93 sqm includes balcony + 18 sqm security car space = Total area 111 sqm
Outgoings (approx.) – Strata: $1,324.95 p.q. / Council: $ 337.75 p.q. / Water: $ 168.38 p/q
Contact: Dani Chahine 0412 466 737 or 8347 2277 or Charlie Soussa 0451 050 939