Sold - Auction, House
Beautifully Presented Beachside Home
Enviably located in one of Monterey’s premier streets, just 150m from the calm waters of Lady Robinsons Beach, is this perfectly presented North facing full brick bungalow, complete with an in-ground pool and superb alfresco entertaining area ready to move straight into. Set on a level 468 sqm (approx.) block amongst quality homes, it offers scope to add a second storey or build your ultimate dream home (STCA). Just moments to local organic cafes and weekend markets, Ramsgate Public School and buses, and a 20 minute drive to the CBD.
– Three bedrooms with b/ins, bright northerly sunroom
– Central living area, adjoining dining room, floorboards throughout
– Sophisticated limed timber gas kitchen, Ilve appliances
– Covered alfresco entertaining terrace, inground pool
– Two smart modern bathrooms, one with a bath
– Polished timber joinery, ornate cornices, skylight, gas bayonet
– Double lock up garage, driveway parking, shed
Land Size (approx.): 468 sqm
Outgoings (approx.): Council $2,545.00 p.a. / Water $168.38 p.q.
Auction: On-site, Saturday 17th June, 2017 at 1.00 pm
View: Thursday & Saturday 12.30 pm – 1.00 pm
Contact: Charlie Soussa 0451 050 939 or 8347 2277
Dani Chahine 0412 466 737