Auction, For Sale - Apartment, Auction, Residential
Quiet, Spacious & Boutique
Sitting peacefully at the rear of a small boutique block of only five dwellings with just one common wall and an expanse of space, ideal for today’s work from home living needs. It is immaculately presented, fresh and ready to move straight into.
An excellent offering suitable for all buyer types, from first home buyers to investors alike, in a great Parkside location, just a metres to Centennial Parklands, Fox Studios and all of the wonderful amenities in these areas. Best of all, the Light Rail stop is across the road. A remarkable location.
– Two double bedrooms, main with built-in, second with a private balcony
– Bright, spacious open-plan living and dining
– Large stone & gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Modern bathroom with separate bathtub, internal laundry
– Large entertaining balcony overlooking leafy back lane
– Security basement car space with rear lane access
– Boutique security building of five, double brick construction
– One common wall, windows three sides
– Quiet rear position
Area [approx.]: 94 sqm inc balconies + 14 sqm = Total area 108 sqm
Outgoings (approx.): Strata $731.35 p.q, / Council $ 395.44 p.q / Water $157.31 p.q.