Sold - Auction, House, Terrace
Traditional Charm Meets Modern Day Living
Nestled in a sought-after neighbourhood, and under the canopy of towering trees which punctuate this tranquil street, welcome to light and bright terrace living in Zetland. Situated mere moments from Green Square station and the shops and cafes of East Village, this two storey circa 1886 home has been meticulously maintained and presents with a perfect fusion of old world charm and modern day accents.
Immaculately presented, downstairs you’ll enjoy the quality timber kitchen with ample storage, a bathroom, laundry, separate dining and a sunny lounge room, ideal for indulging in a spot of relaxation. Upstairs, two bedrooms, each with robes, blend period features with contemporary styling, while a study offers a dedicated area for those who need space to work from home. Outdoors, curl up in your cosy rear courtyard or enjoy alfresco entertaining. Additional features include air conditioning in the lounge area, rear lane access and a single garage (with the potential to convert to an office/studio, STCA).
– Two bedroom, one bathroom classic period terrace in a tranquil, tightly held location
– Immaculately presented, blending old world charm with modern day accents
– Air-conditioned lounge, separate dining plus a quality timber kitchen
– Bedrooms with robes, and the main bedroom with access to a study
– Cosy rear courtyard, ideal for relaxation or alfresco entertaining
– Rear lane access and a single garage (potential to convert to an office/studio, STCA)
– Sought after setting, close to Green Square Station and East Village
With leafy parks, schools, public transport, shops and cafes all just a short stroll from your front door, it’s no surprise this is such a tightly held residential pocket.