Auction, For Sale, Sold - Apartment, Auction
Stylish coastal apartment offering the best of Bondi living
Perfectly positioned on a quiet street between Bondi and Tamarama beaches, this renovated beachside apartment is moments from the vibrant shops and restaurants of both Bondi Road and Bondi Beach and conveniently located for Bondi Junction and transport links.
Set away from the road on the second floor of a rear block of 6 units, the north-facing aspect and elevated position deliver all-day sunshine and fresh ocean breezes while offering a private, leafy outlook and sweeping district and ocean views.
The two well-scaled, bright double bedrooms both feature quality built-in wardrobes, with the generously proportioned main bedroom offering direct access to the oversized entertainers’ balcony. Clever use of space in the kitchen provides floor-to-ceiling pantry cupboards and a breakfast bar, while high-end finishes and quality appliances deliver a superior level of sophistication.
The expansive living/dining area offers a stunning outlook and transitions seamlessly through sliding doors to the balcony for a true indoor/outdoor living experience.
A separate guest WC compliments the main bathroom, with both featuring floor to ceiling tiles and concealing the internal laundry. A large lock-up garage completes the property’s long list of features.
– Bright and breezy North-facing apartment
– Private leafy outlook with sweeping district and ocean views
– High ceilings and plenty of storage space
– Large, sun-drenched entertainers’ balcony
– Kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, integrated dishwasher & double oven
– Designer Bathroom with bath & rainfall shower, and additional separate ensuite
– Internal laundry
– Large lock-up garage
– Well-maintained building and common garden
– A short stroll to beaches, shops, restaurants and transport
Outgoings (approx): Strata $937.50 p.q. / Council $282.32 p.q / Water $171.96 p.q.
Details: Dani Chahine 8347 2277 or 0412 466 737 or Charlie Soussa 0451 050 939