Sold - Apartment, Auction
Art Deco In Pivotal Position
A sensational two bedroom top floor apartment in a small block of just nine, with beautiful period features adorning throughout including a decorative fireplace, plenty of natural light & a practical open plan layout. Makes for a great investment in such a popular location with renters, perhaps your first home or a sea change.
Throw a towel over your shoulder, walk to Coogee Beach & all of the amenities of this iconic location. Randwick is also only minutes away, so you can walk to The Spot, Prince of Wales Hospital, University of NSW, Randwick shops as well as the pending new light rail link to the CBD.
* Two bright good sized bedrooms both with wardrobes
* Combined open plan lounge and dining filled with natural light
* Top Floor position with only one common wall
*Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances and solid wood tops
* Modern tiled bathroom with internal laundry
* High ceilings & ornate period features
* Well maintained common backyard
Outgoings (approx.): Strata $840 p.q. / Water $172 p.q. / Council $1,358 p.a.
Auction: Onsite, Saturday 12 May 12.30 pm
View: As advertised or by arranged appointment