Sold - Auction, House
Style, Space & Location
A truly unique Terrace set in one of Alexandria’s premier streets packed with great attributes including a Tri-level floorplan with private master quarters and a seamless integration of generous indoor & outdoor living spaces. Wonderful character appointments such as timber floors, bi-folds & decks as well as a premium gas kitchen exude a quality feel throughout. Large outdoor space with off-street parking & a leafy backdrop further set this property apart.
What a sensational location, only minutes’ walk to Redfern Station & the imminent Waterloo Station under construction, with Alexandria Park at the end of the Street as well as an array of restaurants, cafes & eateries nearby. Take advantage also of the proposed redevelopment of the South Eveleigh dining and cultural precinct minutes walk away.
• Spacious air-conditioned open plan living flowing onto large private entertainers’ yard
• Stylish Commercial style gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances & dishwasher
• Character timber floor throughout living areas & decking
• Three generous bedrooms, one with Terrace & leafy outlook
• Air-Conditioned Master Quarters on third level with own bathroom
• Two modern bathrooms, one with bathtub
•Large yard with undercover timber deck, BBQ & off-street parking