Sold $599,000 For Sale - Apartment, Residential
Value- Packed Apartment – Rear Of Building
Quietly tucked away at rear of a small building of only eight apartments, this affordable offering only has one common wall with windows enjoying three aspects. Featuring a good size floorplan & all the conveniences you would expect including air-conditioning, timber floors & a modern kitchen with dishwasher. A bonus lock up garage rounds out this terrific offering. This is a great opportunity for the first home buyer to get into an entry level apartment or the smart investor to enjoy a rental income from day one with the property currently rented at a great return.
– Two great sized bedrooms, main with built-in wardrobe
– Spacious air conditioned living area
– Quality kitchen with stainless steel appliances & dishwasher
– Floating timber floors throughout whole apartment
– Internal laundry with storage
– Neat bathroom with bathtub
– Large lock up garage with alcove storage
– Three aspects, one common wall
Enjoy an easy walk to all of the amenities that Ashfield offers including parks, great retail & eateries. Plenty of transport options also with Ashfield & Croydon Train Stations nearby.
Outgoings (approx.): Water $185.25 p.q. / Strata $887.95 p.q. / Council $381.20 p.q.